Handling mobile users

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Thu Dec 11 14:48:35 GMT 2008

In main.cf you will have a line like the following to define the header
checks which inturn has a rule which puts all mail into the hold queue.

Now in master.cf you can have a line such as the following which listens
on port 587 and overides the receipient restrictions to force only
authenticated users and also specifies a different header check file
which doesnt put all mail into the hold queue.

587       inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -o
header_checks=regexp:/etc/postfix/header_checks_nomailscanner -o
smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject