Easy Installation Package for ClamAV 0.94.2

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Dec 5 18:25:00 GMT 2008

Alex Neuman van der Hans a écrit :
> Did the reasoning behind my proposed changes to the script in order to
> "roll my own" update package make sense?

Alex,

Before I switched to clamd through rpmforge I was doing what you
described.  I went one step further and modified the install.sh script
so it would only install Clam and not the other modules by inserting an
"exit" right before the following lines:
> echo
> echo Rebuilding all the Perl modules for your version of Perl
> echo

Denis

--
   _