Mailscanner-Mailwatch Virii report

Ronald Weiss RWeiss at bhs-corrugated.de
Wed Dec 3 10:43:08 GMT 2008

Martin,

Virus Scanners = clamd

   _
  °v°   Mit freundlichen Gruessen/Kind regards,
 /(_)\  Ronny Weiß
  ^ ^   Internet/Security / IT Management

BHS Corrugated
Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH
Phone   +49 9605 919-125
Fax        +49 9605 919-7125
rweiss at bhs-corrugated.de
http://www.bhs-corrugated.de

This message is intended for the addressee only as it contains private
and/or privileged and confidential information. The contents are not to be
disclosed to anyone else than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are
requested to comply with the above and to inform the sender immediately of
any errors in transmission and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

BHS Corrugated Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH
Paul-Engel-Straße 1, 92729 Weiherhammer, Germany
Management: Christian Engel, Lars Engel, Norbert Städele
Registered at Amtsgericht Weiden, HR B 1320
www.bhs-corrugated.de