AW: AW: Not completely OT: Does this affect MailScanner users on RH/FC/CentOS?

Ehle, Roland roland at inbox4u.de
Fri Aug 29 20:30:08 IST 2008

The test:

In the thread, ritz posted the following snippet.  Try it.  It should take under a second if the perl is not broken and a lot longer if it is.

#!/usr/bin/perl
use overload q(<) => sub {};
my %h;
for (my $i=0; $i<50000; $i++) {
$h{$i} = bless [ ] => 'main';
print STDERR '.' if $i % 1000 == 0;
}

The compile process failed with an error message, I am trying to fix it and will post the results on the wiki.

Regards,
Roland