AW: Probably OT: performance hit from razor2

Ehle, Roland roland at inbox4u.de
Fri Aug 29 12:55:02 IST 2008

Hi Ben,

do you run dcc locally? The checks with razor, pyzor and dcc are dependent on how fast the answer is returned. This may vary due to the load of the servers.

To have a real feeling of the overhead produced by the checks, you should repeat your test several times at different hours and on different weekdays.

Regards,
Roland