Possible issue with new MailScanner versions

Jonas Akrouh Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Fri Aug 29 10:12:43 IST 2008

Hi List

Ive recently upgraded to the newest version of MailScanner.

When running a debug on a batch I get some new lines of output ive not seen
before.

I would like to know if this is normal, and what they mean.

Here is my debug output:

scanner0:/opt/MailScanner/bin# ./MailScanner --debug

In Debugging mode, not forking...

Trying to setlogsock(unix)

SpamAssassin temp dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp

Building a message batch to scan...

Have a batch of 14 messages.

pid==0

PipeReturn==0

Results of HTML::Parser are

pid==0

PipeReturn==0

Results of HTML::Parser are

DisarmDoneSomething web bug

pid==0

PipeReturn==0

Results of HTML::Parser are web bug

commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at
/opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 95,
<CLIENT> line 597.

Commmit ineffective while AutoCommit is on at
/opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 95,
<CLIENT> line 597.

Stopping now as you are debugging me.

It's the following lines im curious about:

pid==0

PipeReturn==0

Results of HTML::Parser are

I know there have been HTML::Parser changes done by Julian recently, so is
this a result of that? Maybe just some test debug that wasn't removed?

I run MailScanner version MailScanner-4.71.7-1.

Hope everyone have had a great summer J