Setting up postfix to use backscatterer.org is it a good idea?

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Tue Aug 26 01:44:55 IST 2008

Hello. You are getting this error because your Postfix lacks support for the
Berkeley DBM database format. To see a list of all currently supported map
types, run postconf -m as root. Assuming you do not see dbm listed in the
output, you will need to install Postfix with DBM support, by doing so using the
method (s) put in place via your distro. Hope this helps somewhat.