clamavmodule CL_SCAN_PHISHING_DOMAINLIST error

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Aug 25 21:08:49 IST 2008

on 8-23-2008 12:43 AM ram spake the following:
> I have Mail::ClamAV version 0.22 and clamav 0.93
> When I use clamavmodule in MailScanner this gives me an error
>

> Commercial virus checker failed with real error: Invalid function
> CL_SCAN_PHISHING_DOMAINLIST
> at /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Mail/ClamAV.pm line 120.
>

> What is wrong ?

I am in the process of abandoning the clam module for clamd. I had too many
problems like this lately. Either clam is moving way faster, or the module
maintainer is loosing some interest in keeping up. Either way, the clamd setup
with recent MailScanner versions uses quite a bit less memory, and the load is
much lighter.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and