Mailscanner (or rather clam AV) tagging some messages as "other infection".

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sun Aug 24 22:30:28 IST 2008

(forry for any re-post, but I have been having som issues. Thanks Julian
for helping me out!)

I have some mails being rejected as "other infection" and I cannot for
the life of me see why that is. Nothing in the logs suggests the REAL
problem to me.

Is it possible to disable this check, and simply NOT trigger on "other
infection"?

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.