vba32 problem with MailScanner --lint

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 22:13:52 IST 2008

Hmm something I noticed:

When I first install Vba32 and run "MailScanner --lint" it's happy -
"vba32 said "Found virus EICAR-Test-File in eicar.com", and that is with
Vba32 Linux 3.12.6.1.

After the first update via "vbacl --update" the issue starts with
MailScanner not picking up the output from vba32.

At this point though, Vba32 has updated itself to Vba32 Linux 3.12.8.4.

I guess something has changed in the Vba32 output with the later version
that MailScanner isn't aware of?

Any ideas if this is something I can change or if it's something Julian
needs to change in the mailscanner code?