Development info?

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 24 16:55:55 IST 2008

A Custom Function is used to calculate the value of a configuration
setting for any particular message. The return value from the function
is just the value you want to use as the value of the configuration
setting. So if you used a custom function to work out the value of
Spam Actions, then a valid return value might be "store deliver" for
example. It is usually a string, except for settings that have a yes
or no value. No = 0 and yes = 1.

That's about all there is to it.

--
Jules

On 24 Aug 2008, at 13:14, Hugo van der Kooij
<hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:

believed to be clean.