Infinite Loop

Caza Henha cazahenha at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 13:44:46 IST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I seemed to have solved the problem with my own bit of perl debugging. I changed the line of code to

$handle = IO::File->new_tmpfile or die "Unable to make new temporary file: $!";
I'm not sure why the code is not like this in the first place as it seems to stall the progam, however it return "Invalid Argument". I checked the permissions on Unbuntu JeOS's tmp directory and it was only writable by root so I changed it by:

sudo chmod o+w /tmp/and this line now completes without any problem however I now get the following issue:

commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /etc/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 93, <CLIENT> line 30.
but I think that is an entirely diffeent issue.

Regards,

Caza