This morning's Trojan

Mail Admin mailadmin at midland-ics.ie
Fri Aug 22 11:01:27 IST 2008

Hi Phil

How do you write your own rules in SA?

Regards

Kevin

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Randal,
Phil
Sent: 22 August 2008 08:01
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: This morning's Trojan

Hi folks,

The one to catch has a subject line of "Statement of fees 2008/09"

SA rule to get it is

header   MY_TROJAN8     Subject =~ /^Statement of fees 2008\/09$/
describe MY_TROJAN8     Fees trojan
score    MY_TROJAN8     12

Samples submitted to the usual places.

Phil

<http://www.mailscanner.info/> MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and is strictly confidential. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and then permanently delete it. Although Midland Internet & Computer Solutions make every effort to keep our systems free from viruses you should check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we cannot accept any liability for viruses inadvertently transmitted by use.