[Fwd: You're on Whozat!]

Anthony Cartmell ajcartmell at fonant.com
Fri Aug 22 10:11:39 IST 2008

> Google made it harder to search for email addresses to stop spammers
> collect addresses. But it seems some other bozo's stepped in and started
> to serve the spammers community.

Good news for people selling e-mail scanning services, I suppose.

The trouble with trying to keep e-mail addresses secret is that it's
pretty-well impossible. You only need one contact to have an infection on
their PC and your address is added to the spammers' lists. Once on a list,
you're probably there forever.

As I'm a freelance web developer I want my e-mail address easily
accessible to the world, and it is. Luckily MailScanner means I still see
very little spam in my in-box :)

Thanks Jules!

Anthony
--