SpamAssassin Temp Dir running full

Jonas Akrouh Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Tue Aug 19 09:13:02 IST 2008

Koopmann, Jan-Peter wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I just noticed that on several machines the SpamAssassin Temp Dir is
> running full. All SpamAssassin runs seem to leave .tmp files and
> directories there. The question is: Why are they not deleted?

SpamAssassin should delete them.

> Is this a bug or a debug setting (maybe in Spamassassin) which I
> forgot about?

Bug, I suspect. Mine are okay
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp, they have a few old
files in them, but not loads.

I believe I'm running the latest SpamAssassin (325).

Jules

--

Could it be caused by MailScanner children dying now and then? Have you had
any other issues with your MS recently?

Best regards

Jonas A. Larsen