Filter outbound SMTP from ISP

Paulo Roncon paulo-m-roncon at ptinovacao.pt
Tue Aug 12 18:32:50 IST 2008

Helo all,

I'm wondering if there's a way to filter ALL Outbound SMTP in a ISP before it goes to their destination MTA?

I have a working mailscanner server that filters from:ALL to my domain. This is simple to achieve.
What i'm aiming at is: Filter all SMTP traffic from my ISP networks between its origins and its destination.

Is there a way to say to my MTA to accept all SMTP traffic that goes to him, filter the mails, and send them on their way?

Can this be done?
Ideias?

Thanks,

Paulo Roncon