Greetings... a current amavisd-new user, looking into MailScanner...

Ronny T. Lampert telecaadmin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:49:28 IST 2008

On a more serious note, MailScanner was the first "system" I felt was
ready using in a production environment.
I looked into a lot of stuff and all seemed very pointless und very unclean.

MS is perfect for me when being used with postfix. Print out the manual
so you have all config options ready - you have it up in almost no time
as long as your SMTP server config is stable underneath.

Last advice: be careful with all perl updates!

Cheers,
Ronny