quiet here

Gary Alexander garyalex at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:02:01 IST 2008

> While things are quiet, are there any outstanding bugs or feature requests
> that I should be working on?
>
> I'm aiming at a stable release at the start of September if there's nothing
> else huge between now and then. The HTML::Parser protection seems to be
> working okay, and hasn't had a huge speed impact (it never ceases to amaze
> me quite how fast fork() is!).
>
> Jules

Hi There

Speaking of feature requests ... I've noticed some users using 7zip
format for sending mails ... and executables inside getting through
... any plans for adding support for this?

The following linux app currently supports 7zip: http://p7zip.sourceforge.net/

Thanks
Gary

--
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
- Mark Twain