Allow/Deny Filenames by user

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 21:33:24 IST 2008

Now send the mail to william, then a separate email to bira.
A messages with 2 recipients is still 1 message. If you need this, you
need to get your MTA to split the message up so that a message only ever
has 1 recipient.
There are instructions on how to do this in the wiki at
wiki.mailscanner.info.

Jules.

William A. Knob wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> I need to make diferent rules for diferent users, but is not working...
>
> That`s my setup:
>
> MailScanner.conf:
> Allow Filenames = %etc-dir%/rules/filename-allow.rules
> Deny Filenames = %etc-dir%/rules/filename-deny.rules
>

> On filename-allow.rule I have:  To:  william at domain.com \.jpg$
>
> On filename-deny.rule I have: To: bira at domain.com \.jpg$
>

>   And what happens?  When I send an "jpg" file to this both users, the
> file is accepted for both users! But only "william at domain.com" could
> receive it.
>

> What is the problem?
>

> Regards,