Stable release

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 20:34:00 IST 2008

Once there's enough new stuff to justify it. At a guess, probably the
start of September. Things are usually pretty quiet at this time of
year, and the Change Log for the current beta is still pretty short.

Hope that's enough to answer your question. Do you need a release
earlier than that? The current beta doesn't have any "beta" code in it,
it could become a stable release at any time.

Jules.

Andrew MacLachlan wrote:
> One for Julian I guess - Are you able to give any indication of when the
> next stable release will be?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

Jules