ClamAV 0.93 released

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Wed Apr 30 16:21:33 IST 2008

You have to write your own processing via the genericspamscanner.pm module.
It's not inherent within mailscanner. Since I already use spamd with exim to
elimentate very high (18+) scoring spam at smtp time it makes sense not to
use mailscanner's spamassassin processing because it's a pretty huge chunk
of memory per child,  much faster loading and no loss of speed.

Rick

believed to be clean.