Ubuntu - sendmail problem

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 29 22:08:15 IST 2008

If the Ubuntu mor^H^H^Hguys hadn't shipped an ancient version of
MailScanner in a setup that doesn't even work at all, this wouldn't be a
problem.
:-(
And they appear to be completely unwilling to fix it, either.

I'm certainly *never* going to use Ubuntu for a server, that's for certain.

My 2p worth.
Jules.

Jules

--