Ubuntu - sendmail problem

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Mon Apr 28 22:57:47 IST 2008

Thanks,

I basically didn't do anything special at all, I just downloaded and
installed the latest ubuntu 8.04 64bit server version, then did apt-get
install mailscanner, then went through the config file and that is it.
I prefer to use sendmail, clamav, spamassassin, mailwatch as my combo of
systems.  I just don't know how to fire up MailScanner with sendmail.
MailScanner is working great, its just not firing up sendmail, sendmail
is working great, its just that nothing is being scanned.

How can I use MailScanner with sendmail on ubuntu?

rick