Andrew Chester is out of the office.

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Sun Apr 27 12:19:35 IST 2008

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 04:00:54 +0200
"Andrew Chester" <Andrew.Chester at ukuvuma.co.za> wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting  2008/04/27 and will not return
> until 2008/05/06.
>
> I will respond to your message when I return.
> In case of emergency, please contact Eugene Bredenkamp on 0768107328,
> or Dawid Van Heerden 0827707919.
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE This message is intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains
> information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
> this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
> responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
> of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
> this communication in error, please notify the sender by telephone.

Ya!, Andrew is out of the office. Lets go over there and have a party. I
wonder if either of his contacts would mind if we forwarded all his
mail to them? At least he sent a legally unenforceable disclosure
statement along with his notice. However, since I did receive this
message, obviously in error since any moron knows not to send a
vacation message to a mail forum, I will just contact Bredenkamp and
Heerden and let them know. Obviously, I will call 'collect'.

Seriously, can we do something about people who don't have a clue as to
how to configure a vacation message?

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

I went into a general store ... they wouldn't sell me anything specific.

	Steven Wright