****SPAM**** Re: releasing mail from quarantine doesn't work with postfix ?

Marco Rebsamen mrebsamen at unimatrix0.ch
Sat Apr 26 11:04:17 IST 2008

Am Freitag, 25. April 2008 21:59:45 schrieb Mikael Syska:
> Hi
>
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Marco Rebsamen <mrebsamen at unimatrix0.ch>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  I got some troubles on releasing mails from the quarantine.
> >  I got a postfix Server on a SuSE 10.3 and followed the instructions at
> >

> > http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:
> >postfix:how_to:release_quarantined_mail&s=quarantine
> >
> >  But it simply doesn't work... the message stays in the directory. I
> > where in the IRC channel because of this, but nobody could help me...
>
> I've been on the channel the last 12 hours ... havent seen anything
> like that on the channel ...

Well I havn't said that I was there within the last 12 hours...

> The above description aint much of a help ... since there are many
> ways on that site to release a mail ...

I got these 2 settings in my MailScanner config...

Quarantine Whole Message = yes
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes

and I followed the instructions of "Releasing mail from the quarantine - queue
files". And I got no subdirectories in /var/spool/postfix/incoming.

I hope this helps.....