releasing mail from quarantine doesn't work with postfix ?

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Fri Apr 25 20:59:45 IST 2008

Hi

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Marco Rebsamen <mrebsamen at unimatrix0.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I got some troubles on releasing mails from the quarantine.
>  I got a postfix Server on a SuSE 10.3 and followed the instructions at
>
>  http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:postfix:how_to:release_quarantined_mail&s=quarantine
>
>  But it simply doesn't work... the message stays in the directory. I where in
>  the IRC channel because of this, but nobody could help me...

I've been on the channel the last 12 hours ... havent seen anything
like that on the channel ...

The above description aint much of a help ... since there are many
ways on that site to release a mail ...

>  Any suggestions ?

Give us some more info, so we might have an idea where the problem is ..

best regards
Mikael Syska