{Virus?} Subject: 2008 Designer Shoes Collection from Gucci Ugg Prada Chanel Dsquared

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Apr 24 16:44:56 IST 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 04:20:05PM +0100, Kevin Murphy wrote:
> Hello All
>
> My recently upgrade MS/SA has picked up a virus. Is it real?

Not that I can see from looking at the full text of the message using
the mutt mailclient and the `less` command on a FreeBSD box. It's just
text, nothing more or less. Does anyone else see anything suspicious,
or just spam that was sent through Remco's box or forwarded by him, I
don't know which.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx