MailScanner stuck in Infinite loop (again)

Douglas R Taber drtaber at northcarolina.edu
Tue Apr 22 21:40:11 IST 2008

Since more info is always better, I've found some more things out.

If I stop mailscanner, and delete the file /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin.cache.db and restart mailscanner, it will work for a while then start looping again.

If I set the SpamAssassin cache to off in MailScanner.conf, it will also work fine.

Thoughts?