problems with dkim-milter and mailscanner/postfix

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 17:44:37 IST 2008

Sorry I've missed a lot of info, wasn't sure exactly what was relevant.

I'm on Centos 5.x with Postfix 2.3.3 and 4.68.8.

Oddly enough upgrading MailScanner to the latest release (it was on
4.67.9 I think) would appear to have fixed whatever was happening.

DKIM still isn't working but that's down to some issues getting the DNS
record in place properly.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Hutchings