watermarking to bypass content scanning?

Kit Wong Kit at simplysites.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 10:55:33 IST 2008

Hi All

I have just upgraded to the latest MS 4.68.8-1 hoping to use the
Watermarking feature to bypass MS content scanning on reply emails sent
out by users on our server.  I have enabled Watermarking and its all
there (I can see it in the headers).

I have just read that watermarking is not used for checking reply emails
but for multiple MailScanner to pass emails between themselves without
rescanning everything.

I was just wondering whether there is a way of writing a ruleset to
sieve out emails with watermarks on to bypass MS content scanning?

Kind Regards

Kit Wong