Two versions of Spamassasin running

raul benitez raul at chromacars.com
Thu Apr 17 22:23:32 IST 2008

Thanks for the reply. See the problem is I inherited this box and what I
think happened was the collocation service that was admining this box
installed Blue quartz with mailscanner on top of the already installed
spamassassin and did not bother to stop that version. So my question is
can i just stop or delete the original version of spamassassin without
havening to delete the mailscanner one? or am I not understand this
right? Thanks Also, get rid of spamass-milter.. There's no reason you
should be running SpamAssassin under MailScanner and in a milter milter.