Got a very interesting problem..

dnsadmin 1bigthink.com dnsadmin at 1bigthink.com
Wed Apr 16 18:07:29 IST 2008

At 01:23 AM 4/15/2008, you wrote:
>dnsadmin 1bigthink.com wrote:

>|> I now see your problem. Your users are having an admin who resends
>|> messages. You just lost some kudo points.
>|>
>|> Hugo.
>|
>| Hello Hugo,
>|
>| I don't quite understand your response.. could you please apply
>| clue-by-four to brain?
>
>I seem to have this allergic reaction to duplicate messages. Like the
>fact that you did send the same message to the mailinglist twice.
>
>~ * Once:

Thanks Hugo,

Yep I made a mistake. My apologies. I got a false positive on a
MailScanner list group posting that sent the MailScanner list group
to my block list. Resent when I didn't see the posting show up, and
well, the rest is water under the bridge (hopefully) Certainly not intentional.

Any possibility of getting some attention to the actual problem? I
have a bug in either sendmail or MailScanner and it appears to be

Thanks,
Glenn Parsons

Any possibility

believed to be clean.