Questions about ClamAV/Spamassassin, etc.

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue Apr 15 21:34:45 IST 2008

Glenn Steen wrote:
>>  2:  I'm getting this when /etc/cron.hourly runs:
>>  ===============================================================
>>  running hourly cronjob scripts
>>
>>  SCRIPT: update_bad_phishing_sites exited with RETURNCODE = 2.
>>  ===============================================================
>>  Any ideas on that?
> Nope.
> Have you run it by hand?

Doh - good call.  Seems it wanted some perl module that wasn't loaded.
Forgot what now.  Weird thing was, when I did a search in YaST it
indicated that module was included in the basic perl install.  It
wasn't.  Sigh.  All better now.

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500