ClamAV 0.93 released

Vernon Webb vernon at comp-wiz.com
Mon Apr 14 18:20:31 IST 2008

OK I suppose this is as good time to ask this question as any.

My system has been complaining about the fact that ClamAV needs to be
updated. I have found that the best version to use with MailScanner and my
system (Fedora Core 6 or up). However the version on the MailScanner
download site is version 0.92.1. Is this version ever going to change? Is it
wise to go away from that build or stick with what is there?

Thanks