qmail and plesk environment - getting listed on spamhaus

Johnny Stork lists at openenterprise.ca
Mon Apr 14 16:46:11 IST 2008

I have a client running a plesk/qmail hosting service who is having some
trouble with getting their shared ip listed on spamhaus. I am looking
into various solutions to suggest to them, possibly including ms if it
can be integrated into the plesk environment. For now I would like to
try and determine why they keep getting listed on spamhaus. Can anyone
suggest some tips or a starting point to determine why they might keep
getting listed?

I will be reviewing their maillogs to see if there is any mass mailings
going out from any of their hosted domains on the shared ip to start.