MailScanner problem

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:13:47 IST 2008

On 11/04/2008, Test <test at remedial-teacher.nl> wrote:
> I have got the same "problem", if you comment the line (that is the
>  actual commit) the message will not show up again...

... and the "problem" (that you use MailWatch with a MySQL database
with autocommit set to on, where MailWatch cover all abses by having
appropriate commit instructions where needed) is purely cosmetic. If
it bothers you, and youi have no other app working with MySQL that
need the autocommit set... you could just as well disable
autocommitting;-). Apart from the semi-spurious warning there is no
harmful effect of leaving things as is.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn