Backscatter & challenge response {Scanned by Allteks Mailsafe}

Paul Houselander (SME) housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 11:07:39 IST 2008

If your domains outbound e-mail goes via servers you control/have ms running
on them take a look in MailScanner.conf at the Watermarking section.

I run ms for many domains not all send their outbound via me so I use
rulesets to only add a watermark for certain domains and only check them for
certain domains, has worked a treat, only problem is that some read receipts
and out of office replies get incorrectly flagged, small price to pay to
block all the rubbish I think!