Spam Actions & forward

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 21:58:59 IST 2008

What does your maillog say when it processes this message? Make sure all
the "Log..." settings in MailScanner.conf are switched on.
I have just tested this, and it is working fine.
One thing though: are you sure the message is triggering your "Spam
Actions" and not your "High Scoring Spam Actions"? I just fell into the
same trap myself, while testing this setup to see if the code works or not.

Pascal Maes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to send all the spam coming from our domain to a special
> address.
>
> In MailScanner.conf, I have
>
> Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/spam_actions.rules
>
> and in spam_actions.rules, I put :
>
> From:           130.104.                deliver header
> From:           *@*.ucl.ac.be           deliver header
> From:           *@uclouvain.be          deliver header
> From:           *@*.uclouvain.be        deliver header
>

> But when I send an email with a lot of "special words", the mail is
> well treated as spam but it is not send to the forward address.
>
> What's wrong ?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Pascal