SA-Update Problem

Matt Kettler mkettler at
Thu Apr 10 14:47:28 IST 2008

Gregory Wong wrote:
> I am running version 3.1.0. I have been weary to upgrade to the latest
> because I’ve read that there are bugs in SA that allows all mail through
> even if its spam.

Um, there are multiple security holes in 3.1.0 including one that allows
spammers to DoS your mailserver by sending it a malformed message.

All of the following security advisories apply to 3.1.0:

As for said bugs that allow all mail through, what bugs are you referring to?
I've not seen any such reports, and I'd suspect I'd have heard a *LOT* about it
if that were true.