Mail Within my own domain name is being labeled as Spam

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Apr 9 23:32:25 IST 2008

on 4-9-2008 2:21 PM Vernon Webb spake the following:
> Actually let me make a correction. The problem seems to be when someone
> responds to an email that  it is labeled as SPAM but on the same domain.

If they reply to spam, and quote the parts of the message that were detected
as spam it will get caught again. If you don't want to scan your internal
users for spam you can whitelist them. But whitelist by ip address, not domain
name.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and