MailScanner + Sendmail = stuck mail?

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Apr 9 21:47:45 IST 2008

Mike Kercher wrote:

> [...]

Yes, I let MailScanner control the sendmail process.

I guess I am wondering if there is anything special that needs to be
done with the sendmail.cf or submit.cf.. it sendmail just supposed to be
configured as a nullclient?  If I configure it as a null client, the
message gets delivered immediately and seems to bypass MailScanner all
together..  However, when I configure it with a smart host (vs doing a
null client), it gets delivered to the /var/spool/mqueue.in directory
and doesn't go any where from there..

-Rich