Mail Within my own domain name is being labeled as Spam

Vernon Webb vernon at comp-wiz.com
Wed Apr 9 21:24:11 IST 2008

I have recent removed and reinstalled MailScanner and since that time I have
noticed that mail for email addresses that exist on my own server are being
labeled as spam. Anyone have any ideas?

Vernon Webb

(201) 703-1232

web <http://www.compwiz-designs.com/>  designs & web hosting
<http://www.comp-wiz.com/>  by comp-wiz.com, inc.

Information in this transmission is privileged & confidential. It is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. Any review,
dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation or transmission
of this email or it's attachments is prohibited and unlawful.

dangerous content at comp-wiz.com, and is
believed to be clean.