Where to increase the RAZOR2_CF scores?

Rodney Green rgreen at trayerproducts.com
Wed Apr 9 12:07:51 IST 2008

I believe the scores you are looking for are in
/usr/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf. You would want to actually change
the scores in your MailScanner spam.assassin.prefs.conf file. You could
find the score lines in the 50_scores.cf file and copy them to
spam.assassin.prefs.conf and modify the scores there.
spam.assassin.prefs.conf scores override 50_scores.cf.

Hope that helps,
Rod

Michael St. Laurent wrote:
> I was wondering how I would see all the rule names for Razor2 matches
> and which file would be the best place to add increased scores for them.
>
> Thanks.  ;)

believed to be clean.