MS hangs with strange clamav database (SOLVED)

Scott Silva ssilva at
Tue Apr 8 18:15:58 IST 2008

on 4-7-2008 5:49 AM Ronny T. Lampert spake the following:
>  >> need look something like:
>  >>
>  >> Monitors for ClamAV Updates = /var/clamav/*.inc/* /var/clamav/*.?db
>  >> /var/clamav/*.cvd
> I completely seem to have forgotten about the incrementals... shame on me.
> Don't know when that setting got wrong. But alas, I've changed it
> because it really does look sensible.
> Thanks Glen!
Make sure that it is the right directory for your system, as Julian's install
package of clam seems to use the clamav default of /usr/local/share/clamav/

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!