Another question about rulesets...

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 22:38:53 IST 2008

You are suffering from an inevitable problem when a message has multiple
recipients. MailScanner does not split messages into
1-recipient-per-message itself. If you want to do that, you have to do
it separately. This is quite possible in MailScanner using 'queue
groups' and has been fairly well documented here before. I believe it is
possible in other MTAs as well. I will leave that to other people to
explain to you, once you have told us what MTA you are using.

The other, easier, alternative that *may* do what you want is to use the
MailScanner.conf setting "Use Default Rules With Multiple Recipients".
The comments above that explain what its effects are.

Hope that helps get you going in the right direction,
Jules.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng