MailScanner ignoring some rules

TecnoWay Digital mailscanner at tecnowaydigital.com.br
Thu Apr 3 15:39:53 IST 2008

For example: %rules-dir%/scan.messages.rules then content of
scan.messages.rules file is:

FromOrTo:    marketing at silmaq.com.br    no
FromOrTo:    default    yes

On a server with mailscanner-4.46.2-2 (the rule works)

but another server with mailscanner-4.68.8-1 the rule doesn't work
the mailbox marketing at silmaq.com.br continue has still being processed by
mailscanner.

To certify that using the correct MailScanner.conf after upgrade, I'd put a
wrong set
example "Sca Messages" and MailScanner report syntax error.

Best Regards