adding extra headers in MS scanned mails, with links to mailwatch item

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Thu Apr 3 05:29:58 IST 2008

Googling hasn't turned up anything so far, hope someone can suggest
something, will also post this to the mailwatch list.

Okay before I was using mailscanner/mailwatch, I was using popfile on the
desktop, it would insert an additional header which could be made to show up
in the client (pegasus) so you could open the popfile UI to that message for
bayes reclassification.

Now, I'd like to do the same thing with the X-MailScanner-ID header and point
the link to my box so it would look say something like this

In hindsight, I'm vaguely sure I've seen discussion on this somewhere, but
haven't found it yet.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting