The Good Doctor (was: Re: OT: Sendmail REJECT or DISCARD preference)

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at pa.net
Tue Apr 1 19:47:09 IST 2008

Steve Campbell wrote:
> I can see I have a lot to learn about system administration as I don't
> have a clue there about what these even are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who

It's been on TV all over the world for the last 45 years.  Even when on
hiatus on the BBC for several years, it was still playing in the US on
PBS.  New-ish episodes are on BBC America Saturdays at 7PM Eastern.

Sarah Jane, Leela, Peri, or either of the Romanas (or Rose or Martha?
(or Jack, if one swings that way? (grin)))

Leland