Error in mailscanner with ID's duplicated

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Sat Sep 29 00:31:09 IST 2007

on 9/28/2007 9:46 AM Dario Hernan spake the following:
> I will give more info about the problem.
> this error appear in random form, three or four times per day,
> receiving between 10000 and 20000 emails per day, in at least 10
> servers, all with mailscanner 4.55 or higher
> some advice about it??
>
> thanks
> Dario
If you look at the log grepping the mail id that errors out, do you see a full
progression of the mail or does the message disappear?
Are you using any kind of milters or sendmail parameters that might disconnect
a remote server during the data phase like connection timeouts?

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and