waiting for children to die : Process did not exit cleanly

Michael H. Martel martelm at quark.vsc.edu
Tue Sep 25 20:27:11 IST 2007

Greetings!

Now that I've upgraded to 4.63.8-1, I'm seeing this message in my messages
log.

Sep 25 14:54:53 hemlock MailScanner: waiting for children to die: Process
did not exit cleanly, returned 0 with signal 11
Sep 25 14:55:25 hemlock last message repeated 2 times
Sep 25 14:56:40 hemlock last message repeated 5 times
Sep 25 14:57:42 hemlock last message repeated 4 times

I found where this error is generated in the code, but I'm not exactly sure
what's causing it.

Anybody seen this before ?

Thanks!

Michael